Friday, November 6, 2009

New Life!!

Its been 1 month since i break up with her,
and now everything seem fine,
although i still have difficult to fell to sleep,
other than that is still fine.
During these month,
i really thanks my friend who always there for me
caring me and cheer me up when i was down.
It is not easy to stand up when it first happen
but in the end i was able to do so.
During these day, i found that friend are important to me
and it feel weird because usually i was the one who give advice,
but now,
is them who give me advice.
From their advice and caring,
i must stand strong
i don't want them to worry me much.
Lastly..thank you guys for the support...I'm gladly to know you guys...

4 comments:

  1. stupid lar u.. LOL.. tis is wat frens are for.. =P
    sleep more lar u... try sleep with some music on lo... soft soft those la... hehe.. =P

    oi... put a chatbox beside lar.. lazy put comments like tis... ahhaa.... XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. woi~ atau u mau mari tidur dengan saya? hahaha...aku ni tak kisah la~ tak bawa bantal pun tak apa~ ku ni punya perut cukup u ni tidur la~ hahahaha ~~~ chill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eggy..i tak tau put chatbox ler..haha..newbie..lol

    ReplyDelete