Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Kah Teen son birthday bash + Pure Bar (Melaka) cont'

Woot..is my 2nd time visit PURE Bar
and it still haven't dissapointed me
PURE bar is still the best..as i can say
KL Club can lose to it..lol
after Kah Teen son birthday party
Pure Bar is our next destination..
what are we waiting for..lets PARTY


The entrance..PURE Bar sign..nice!!

Before the party start..KT sudah high..lol

Flaming Lamborghini for me..but i nv drink..drive ma..haha

Some of my Diploma friendzz



The guys...william u left early..GF tak bagi..haha


As usual...KT was that high..haha


Oh boy..long time nv hv so much fun club wif u guys
really enjoyed it..hehe
it was a nice trip
but the way back KL is suffering..lol..
too tired ady..haha
sumore giv police kacau pula..
check my IC,Lesen and Car..adui..
but is still worth it.,
looking foward the next gathering...

No comments:

Post a Comment