Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Place I Grew Up....

Recently been back to my Grandma house
I know..im not a good grandson..lol..
I only back for once a while
being back to the house i grew up,
really draw up all my childhood memory..
the place i bath, i run, i play with my friend in past..
there i still can see the tree i use to climb..haha
useless if i jz talk..here some pic to share bout the place i grew

The road heading to the house..nv change since i move out...

The entrance....change ady..last time full of paip..cz my uncle are plumber
nw..they operate mee stall..haha

Same as usual...the store room..always dark..n creepy
as i rem when i was a kid...hehe

OMG..the book rack still thr..i rem i use to climb up
looking for thing..hehe..

the dinner table..as i rem..it was a big table last time..
maybe i grow ady..it look kinda small now...


haha..the place my mom bath me when i was little....lol (naked sial)

the place where grandma making 'rice wine' when she was here...
love u grandma..






hm..those was the place where i grew up
until i enter kinder garden...
after i finish kinder garden..i move to my current place till now...
yup..b0nuses..below are the tree i mention above..
the tree i use to climb and pluck those little guava
i still can remember the taste..it kinda sour and
also lots of small seed inside..i jz ate it..haha....


No comments:

Post a Comment